The anticipation has been building and Wednesday night President Trump Finally posted the results of his “2017 Fake News Awards”.
Here they are!
1. In first place we have the New York Times chose because they “Paul Krugman claimed on the day of President Trump’s historic, landslide victory that the economy would never recover.”
2. In a close second is ABC News with the following claim. “ABC News’ Brian Ross CHOKES and sends markets in a downward spiral with false report.”
3. CNN gets 3rd after they “FALSELY reported that candidate Donald Trump and his son Donald J. Trump, Jr. had access to hacked documents from WikiLeaks.”
4. TIIME gets 4th after they, “FALSELY reported that President Trump removed a bust of Martin Luther King, Jr. from the Oval Office.”
5. Washington Post gets 5th. “Washington Post FALSELY reported the President’s massive sold-out rally in Pensacola, Florida was empty. Dishonest reporter showed picture of empty arena HOURS before crowd started pouring in.”
.@DaveWeigel @WashingtonPost put out a phony photo of an empty arena hours before I arrived @ the venue, w/ thousands of people outside, on their way in. Real photos now shown as I spoke. Packed house, many people unable to get in. Demand apology & retraction from FAKE NEWS WaPo! pic.twitter.com/XAblFGh1ob — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 9, 2017
6. CNN shines again at 6.
“FALSELY edited a video to make it appear President Trump defiantly overfed fish during a visit with the Japanese prime minister. Japanese prime minister actually led the way with the feeding.”
7. CNN again at 7
“CNN FALSELY reported about Anthony Scaramucci’s meeting with a Russian, but retracted it due to a “significant breakdown in process.”
8. Newsweek finally makes it to the list at number 8. “Newsweek FALSELY reported that Polish First Lady Agata Kornhauser-Duda did not shake President Trump’s hand.”